Vision problems due to long term computer usage - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello sir
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : m having a eye sight vision problem
User : due to increase usage of computers in my life...
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when are you having the problem and what are the symptoms?
User : i have a normal eye sight no specs no problem as such...but reecently i hav found that eye sight is not that good as it was before..
User : last one year..
Doctor : Ok
User : i want to know how to improve my eye sight
Doctor : When was the last time you got your vision tested?
User : 3 years bak...
User : that time it was perfect
User : can we improve eye sight by home remedies??
Doctor : I suggest that you get your vision tested now as refractive errors can cause these problems.
User : ok
User : any more solution??
Doctor : You should also take frequent breaks from staring before the computer
User : okey
Doctor : You should stare at a distant object about 20 m away and then stare back at a nearby object about 30 cm away
Doctor : This should be done a few minutes every 1 hr or so\
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Irregular periods spotting while on birth control chances of pregnancy
- Vestibular eyes lose focus
- Long term use of computers
- Nausea vomiting and cramps food poisoning or pregnancy
- Left eye heaviness focus
- Losing focus in left eye
- Unprotected sex blood spots while passing urine suggestion
- Having trouble getting eyes to focus
- Diabetes high blood sugar reading what does it mean
- Eyes hard to focus
- Anal fissure extended piles bleeding using proctosedyl ointment remedy
- Vision problems fainting after using computer for long period treatment
- Effects of long term computer usage
- Long term eye vision problems and welding
- Back problems due to computer usage