Vision problems due to long term computer usage - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello sir
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : m having a eye sight vision problem
User : due to increase usage of computers in my life...
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Since when are you having the problem and what are the symptoms?
User : i have a normal eye sight no specs no problem as such...but reecently i hav found that eye sight is not that good as it was before..
User : last one year..
Doctor : Ok
User : i want to know how to improve my eye sight
Doctor : When was the last time you got your vision tested?
User : 3 years bak...
User : that time it was perfect
User : can we improve eye sight by home remedies??
Doctor : I suggest that you get your vision tested now as refractive errors can cause these problems.
User : ok
User : any more solution??
Doctor : You should also take frequent breaks from staring before the computer
User : okey
Doctor : You should stare at a distant object about 20 m away and then stare back at a nearby object about 30 cm away
Doctor : This should be done a few minutes every 1 hr or so\
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Long term use of computers
- Can mitomycin c eye drops makes one feel sick
- Knot and bruise back on calf
- Gas bubble feeling in back near spine
- Have hole in retina of both eyes suggest
- Eyes are red and painful suggest treatment
- Suggest the treatment for cone rod dystrophy
- Vision problems fainting after using computer for long period treatment
- Calcium buildup back of mouth
- Strange bruises on my back
- Effects of long term computer usage
- Bruise small of back
- Long term eye vision problems and welding
- Back problems due to computer usage
- Child suffering from cataract advised for surgery what to do