Viral infection causing fever ,loose motions - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello there
How can i help you?
User : i have a 3 year old kid, having fever since yesterday
User : he doesnt take any oral medication so weare giving joniac 12.5Mg
User : he doesnt eat or drink as well
User : fever stops for 4 hours, we feed him milk at least but moment 4 hours are over it comes back
User : problem is it is Sunday today and there are no doctors around except GP
I shall help you in this.
User : he doesnt have cold or plheum as such
User : so far no vomitting but loose motions started this morning
User : thats all i can share
Common cause of fever in kids are due to viral infection.
This infection usually comes down in 3 to 4 days time.
User : okay
The same with your kid.
User : but how many times we give this medicine, every 4 hours it comes back
the medication you giving him will transiently decrease the fever and as the infection is still persisting the fever comes back.
So continue the medicine once in 6 hrs.
And if the fever comes back
DO sponging during that period.
This way fever will reduce.
Doctor : Have you followed?
User : okay
User : thanks i did
Is there any other query?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Loss of feeling in face on adderall
- Viral fever vomiting loose motions ondridron newpowergyl for amoebiaisis cure
- Had kerosene oil failed to vomit taken milk
- Viral infection fever in children
- Viral fever and loose motion in childrens
- Cold chest in child azithral liquid 100 purpose
- Adderall xr green stool
- Sore gums from adderall
- Gas in infant colimex and neopeptine diet
- Can adderall give you false positive pregnancy
- Length of fever with viral infection
- Tiredness headache fever tonsil pain vomiting loose motions viral fever
- Can adderall effect lab tests
- Viral fever with loose motions indicates
- Will relent syrup work for cold medium thick mucous