Vicodin withdrawl symptoms - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi
User : ive been taking vicodin for the last 6 years and i finally stopped taking them earlier today and im already felling withdrawl symptoms
vicodin if stopped suddenly is known to cause withdrawl symptoms
User : im wondering what i should do
as it is a narcotic drug
what was the reason fro which you were prescribed vicodin?
User : back pain
you should not stop it suddenly
the dose should be tapered down and stopped.
are you still having back pain?
User : yes
then you should continue taking vicodin
get yourself examined again
and ask your physician to taper down the drug or prescribe
ask for a prescription for a alternate drug
for your backpain
have you followed what i have said?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Plavix and itchy palm
- Red itchy palms and soles in pregnancy
- When can i expect the arrhythmia to subside
- Vicodin addiction symptoms detox
- Vicodin addiction symptoms and signs
- Mupirocin for itchy penis
- Length of vicodin withdrawal symptoms
- 61 years old suffering from acute anemia and partial amnesia
- 6 year old itchy skin
- Vicodin withdrawal symptoms and treatment
- What does it mean when your skin discoloration
- What does rhabdomyosarcomaparamengieal mean
- Panadol overdose itchy skin
- Physical symptoms of vicodin addiction
- What treatment should i take for sexual weakness