Vertigo problem with vomiting - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi, I am having vertigo prob for last 4 months..
User : consulted doctors but no respite
User : vomitting and spinning of head are common symptons..
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 27, M, Service, Married
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : tee totaler..
User : no smoking, alcohol...
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no..
User : my concern is whether this vertigo remain for long time and cured over a period of time
User : or it can b cured at once..
Doctor : Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lower ribs tender to touch
- Does mobic cause nose problems
- Vertigo with nausea and vomiting
- Diagnosis of initial spongiotic dermatitis
- Diagnosis of spongiotic dermatitis
- Severe vertigo and vomiting
- Stabing pain in ribs lymph node armpit
- Diagnosis of autoimmune inflammatory arthritis
- Lithium chloride dissolved in water equation
- Menieres disease vertigo vomits hearing problem using hearing aid
- How to overcome vertigo problems like sore neck and vomiting
- Diagnosis of solitary tumor
- Zaltokin 80 mg medicine
- Sudden onset vertigo with vomiting
- Diagnosis of black tongue disease