Vertigo problem with vomiting - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi, I am having vertigo prob for last 4 months..
User : consulted doctors but no respite
User : vomitting and spinning of head are common symptons..
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : 27, M, Service, Married
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you smoke or chew tobacco/drink alcohol/Any illicit drugs/ betel nut chewing? If yes how much/how often and how long you have?
User : tee totaler..
User : no smoking, alcohol...
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no..
User : my concern is whether this vertigo remain for long time and cured over a period of time
User : or it can b cured at once..
Doctor : Dear User. Please close this browser and log in from another browser. Once you make the payment, you can chat with us online, the free trial is over.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vertigo with nausea and vomiting
- Breathless 3 months after giving up smoking
- Severe vertigo and vomiting
- Brown chunky stuff coming out after urine
- Can i take mucinex dm and oxyelite
- Light headed after brisk walk
- Swelling on front of neck after bronchitis
- Menieres disease vertigo vomits hearing problem using hearing aid
- How to overcome vertigo problems like sore neck and vomiting
- Taking fertomid and drinking wine
- How to treat broken capillaries after vomit
- Morphine drip life span
- Sudden onset vertigo with vomiting
- How much water to drink with oxy pro
- Can drinking lemon water harm your throat