Vertigo in right ear - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
Please proceed with the query?
User : hello. im a truck driver. i was running through the mountains and my ears started to hurt. i plugged my nose and closed my mouth and gently pushed against the pressure.
User : i heared a wet tearing noise in my right ear.
User : there was no pain but now i get dizzy for a second every couple of minutes. what could that be?
May i know your age and gender?
User : 31/ male
When did this happen?
User : about 2 weeks ago
Are you having any discharge from the ear?
User : no
Are you running fever/ nasal discharge or sore throat?
User : i was then. not any more.
Are you having any hearing impairment?
User : no.
You may be having some mild vertigo.
The cause for it might be infection.
This usually settles on its own in a day or two.
Do not worry much about it.
I shall give you some remedies for it.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Left ear pain with chocolate
- Lil brown diet pill
- Itchy scalp enlarged lacrimal glands enlarged submandibular gland enlarged lymph nodes
- Ear sunken vertigo
- Inner ear infection vertigo
- Brown dischage while on primolut n
- Causes of vertigo inner ear
- Jaw muslce makes a ripping sound when opening mouth
- Left side of throat red and sore
- Brown dirt on vulva
- Inner ear exercises for vertigo
- Brown discharge while on duphaston
- Brown dirt around penis
- Ear nerve damage and vertigo
- Is it safe to use ceftum