Vasectomy and pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u
User : Hi I have a question about pregnancy
Doctor : please proceed
User : Can I get pregnant if my husband has had a vasectomy?
Doctor : ok
User : because I am currently feeling pregnancy sympthoms
Doctor : i will explain yu
Doctor : its not possible to become pregant
Doctor : if your husband has done vasectomy
User : I have missed my period and my breasts are very tender and have become larger
Doctor : its a permanent sterlilzation procedure in males
Doctor : when was your last menstrual period
User : March 19th
Doctor : how many days after vasectomy yu had intercorse
User : I am about 6 days late
Doctor : till now yu didnt have your periods
User : its been 5 years since he got it done
Doctor : is the increase frequency of micturation
Doctor : early morning tiredness
User : im sorry what is that
User : micturation?
Doctor : urinatiion
User : yes
Doctor : nausea and vominting
User : I'm always tired
User : no nasuea or vomiting
Doctor : ok did yu undergo urine pregnancy test
Doctor : QMED374%
Doctor : a discount of 25%
Doctor : on this coupon
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is dark urine a side effect of ssd?
- Is fever a side effect of luvox cr?
- Pregnant have used cocaine caused irreversible damage hurt my baby
- Chances of pregnancy after vasectomy
- Percentage of pregnancies after vasectomy
- Is it possible to know if i am delaying pregnancy
- Hydrocele vasectomy pregnancy
- Stressed and have lost virginity why is period delayed
- Brown discharge partially protected sex am i pregnant
- Is chills a side effect of valtrex?
- Is eye pain a side effect of viagra?
- Is chills a side effect of norvasc?
- Pregnant ultrasound shows maturity grade 2 what does it mean
- Percentage rate of pregnancies by vasectomy
- Possibility of pregnancy after vasectomy