Vaginal pus infected bumps - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hello
How can i help you?
User : Yes, I have a question of a personal nature which may be cancer related.
User : I was doing the usual checks for any unusual lumps or bumps and came across something in a private area which I would like to discuss before going to a doctor about if its nothgin.
User : nothing.
User : Please forgive my restraint in terms but I am somewhat conservative.
Doctor : plz proceed with your Query
User : In the area between the forward and back areas I felt a bump inder the skin, which when rolled between the fingers comes to be around 2cm in size.
Doctor : ok
User : The area feels hard and with some prodding produced transparent fluid and some blood. Then becomes very sore. Since this is in a non-visible area to me I am seriously concerned as to what it could be.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Vaginal infection dry red painful bumps
- Pus filled bumps infection
- Cat scan ear
- Baby ears pierced infection septic pus bump
- Rabipur injection dose for cat nail scratch
- Casuses of pus cells in stool
- Pus filled bumps on the face bacterial infection medication
- Infected bump pus with black middle
- Is rinifol casules safe during pregnancy
- Cyst on top eye lid persian cat
- Prostatitis caused by bacterial vaginitis
- Uplift surgery uterus recovery
- Endometrial thickness size
- Swollen uterus spotting
- Swollen vagina menopause