Vaginal itching due to yeast infection - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hello. My vagina is itching a lot, and I tried a yeast infection cream that I have used int he past, and it's not working very well. What should I do?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : I will help you
Doctor : dot worry
Doctor : since when do you have the problrm?
User : It's been off and on for maybe a few weeks. But it has gotten worse today.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : every infection is very different
Doctor : the same treatment will not work every time
User : SO what do you suggest?
Doctor : I suggest that you take anti biotics
Doctor : since it is persisting
User : What kind?
Doctor : but before that other conditions need to be ruled out
User : Okay.
Doctor : I suggest that you undergo a physical examination
Doctor : by a qualified medical practitioner
Doctor : and take their prescription
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Similar products as mucaine and digecaine
- Itchy legs due to yeast infection
- Pain at episiotomy site around my period
- Yeast infection due to helmet
- Vestibule swollen due to yeast infection
- Episiotomy hanging skin
- Is digene safe lactation
- Does a hernia make urinating difficult
- Digene syrup vs gelusil mps
- Eraser like sore labia
- Episiotomy loose skin irritation
- Vaginal itching soreness dryness tenderness not sexually active yeast infection
- Home remedies for episiotomy infection
- Fissures due to yeast infection
- Difficulty in passing wind