Vaginal itching and frequent urination - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hello there
User : well i have a vaginal itch, frequent urination, constipation..possibly hemorroids
Doctor : How did ti start first?
When did they start first?
User : i havent had unprotected sex..however when i did last...the guy use spit as a lubricant..could that have caused the discomfort
User : started last week 2 days after that time
Ok spit might not be the pure reason behind
Do you have hard stools?
What is your age?
User : yes...well for the last week the stools have been thin and just clumps
User : 21
IS this the first time you have this problem
Did you use any medicines?
User : yes...no medicines...except i tried a laxative and that worked and now i'm taking fibre and such
Take Benefibre supplement
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Bowel incontinence intense lower abdominal pain gi issues treatment
- Is alchohol intake safe when using nidagel vaginal cream
- Frequent urination and colourless urine
- Frequent urination and urine smells
- What causes burning irritation in vulva area
- How reliable are hiv and std tests
- What do you suggest for reoccuring vaginal yeadt infections
- Cows urine frequent urination
- What does the uterus scan result suggest
- Have diabetes high blood sugar after taking drink reason
- Blood clots during periods need for alarm
- Ultrasound shows lymph nodes in neck scared of throat cancer
- How to reduce itching on upper outside of vagina
- Could vaginal itching and frequent urination be symptoms of std
- Frequent urination and urine droplets