Vaginal itch and discharge - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I have a question
please proceed with your query
User : It's constantly ictching in my vagina area
User : what does this mean
User : 4 weeks straight
User : is it an infection?'
yes it could be
i will need to ask a few more questions
User : which infection
User : okay sure
can i proceed?
User : yes
is there any discharge?
User : yes
plaese provide your age?
what is the color of th discharge?
is it foul smelling?
User : clearish
User : no only sometimes
User : 16
are there any rashes in the area?
User : *15
User : im not exactly sure
User : its been scratching inside n around
have you taken any treatment for this?
User : which infection can it be
User : no i haven't
have you changed your soap/detergent powder recently?
are you there?
I have to close the window as you are not responding. Please chat with our doctors 24/7 for medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Coin stuck in fundus
- Can fibromyagia cause breathlessness and dizzyness
- Cause of chest pain and breathless
- Breathless when carrying heavy items
- Vaginal itching and discharge causes
- Vaginal itching no discharge
- Vaginal burning itching and discharge
- Coconut oil vaginal odor
- Uterine fibroids and coccyx
- Deep vaginal itching with no discharge
- Green vaginal discharge and itching
- Why does my wifes breath smell
- Can fibroid effect cocyx
- Coin in the gastric fundus
- Pain caused by breathlessness