Vaginal infection causing cervical mucus - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : Hi, my girlfriend and I have recently started having sex. She usually has her period on the 30th of each month, however there's no sign of it yet. She is complaining of symptoms like egg-white cervical mucus, headaches, tender breasts, etc that are the same as early pregnancy. Could she be pregnant? How can I tell? And we are nowhere near ready for a baby, so what options do we have?
User : and also, she has complained of egg white cervical mucus and headaches and tender breasts BEFORE we started having sex, although the cervical mucus has become much more frequent right now
Doctor : was it un protected
User : no we used condoms every single time!
Doctor : ok then its coz of different cause
User : could she have polycystic ovaries
User : could THAT cause these symptoms
Doctor : NO
Doctor : its coz of vaginal infections
User : how early can she take a pregnancy test? we first had sex around a week ago
Doctor : 10 day after missing her periods?
User : she SHOULD have her period TODAY
User : but she hasnt
User : she has abdominal cramps as well that are SIMILAR to menstrual cramps, again thats something she has had before but its also a sign of pregnancy
Doctor : have u send the query in this regard
Doctor : r u there?
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Recurrent vaginal infections causes
- Viral vaginal infection causes
- Sporidex for cervical vaginal infection
- Repetitive vaginal infections causes
- Internal pain in labia majora
- Permanent swelling cheek biting
- Lumps on internal labia majora
- Asymptomatic vaginal infection causes
- Chest pains when biting nails
- Internal structure of vagina
- Biting inner cheek in sleep
- Internal sting in vagina
- Nursing intervention for marsupialization
- Ear pain from cheek bite
- Mosquito bites followed by rash on cheeks