Vaginal examination to analyze cervical puncture feeling - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
User : I need help
Doctor : Hi
Yes you can proceed with your query
User : The past few days I've been having an odd feeling deep inside of the vagina, probably the cervix. At first it felt like a weird coldish sensation, then it's like small pain. Just today, I've been getting pain/pushing feeling on the left side of my lower stomach. I'm assuming it's where the ovary is located.
Let me read it
User : ok
User : there's more
User : I've stuck objects inside pushing somewhat on the cervix to feel to see if I felt any slight pain, but now I'm more worried as if I've punctured it (I didn't realize how far I pushed).
User : What could this be?? Are these signs of cancer??
User : I'm not sexually active but I have stuck things "there". I'm afraid I have damaged my cervix.
I would suggest you to get a vaginal examination done
User : is that a good idea if I've never had one done before?
it is better to get it examined
User : ok
User : thank you
Bye for now
User : bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Undifferentiated connective tissue disease shaky
- Is the detol dergent good for me to wash my vagina with.
- Vaginal itching cervical dysplasia
- Thickened endometrium delirium
- Sporidex for cervical vaginal infection
- Normal life expectancy for conjestive heart failure stage 3
- Link conjunctivitis and teething
- Implanon conjunctivitis
- Silver nitrate post hysterectomy diarhoea
- Subcorneal pustular dermatosis inside vulva
- Diagnostic examination for cervical spondylitis
- Use of dermovate ointment for vaginal infection
- Vaginal discharge cervical dysplasia
- Conjunctivitis not responding to fucithalmic
- Cervics feels scratchy