Vaginal examination to analyze cervical puncture feeling - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
User : I need help
Doctor : Hi
Yes you can proceed with your query
User : The past few days I've been having an odd feeling deep inside of the vagina, probably the cervix. At first it felt like a weird coldish sensation, then it's like small pain. Just today, I've been getting pain/pushing feeling on the left side of my lower stomach. I'm assuming it's where the ovary is located.
Let me read it
User : ok
User : there's more
User : I've stuck objects inside pushing somewhat on the cervix to feel to see if I felt any slight pain, but now I'm more worried as if I've punctured it (I didn't realize how far I pushed).
User : What could this be?? Are these signs of cancer??
User : I'm not sexually active but I have stuck things "there". I'm afraid I have damaged my cervix.
I would suggest you to get a vaginal examination done
User : is that a good idea if I've never had one done before?
it is better to get it examined
User : ok
User : thank you
Bye for now
User : bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Laser treatment for piles in dubai
- Mouth ulcers treatment in dubai
- Sporidex for cervical vaginal infection
- Ectropion and very abnormal pap smear
- Will hcg drops cause an abnormal pap smear
- Diagnostic examination for cervical spondylitis
- Vaginal discharge cervical dysplasia
- Abnormally thick endometrial ultrasound and anteverted uterus
- Tmau testing in dubai
- Vaginal itching cervical dysplasia
- Help medical penis in dubai
- Can marijuana cause abnormal pap smear
- Dubowitz syndrome sick sinus syndrome
- Thickened endometrium and abnormal pap
- Cervics feels scratchy