Vaginal discharge and pain during sex - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : I have vaginal discharge on and off for about four months
User : goes away when I have my period
ok what is yoru age
User : starts out white and think, then recently turns less thick and a little yellowish
User : 30 years old
User : hurts to have sex
User : It started soon after I started having sex with my boyfriend, after having no sex for 6 months (previously had sex with him though)
User : doesn't hurt much, unless I touch near or inside my vaginal hole
It is purely an infectious cause
User : ok.........
you have to get yourself treated properly along with yoru boy friend
both require the tx
so please see the doctor
for the antibiotics
User : what is tx?
User : still there/
User : hello?
are given for 3 to 5 days
to both of you
after the culture
of the discharge
User : oh, when you say purely infections, you mean not cancer or something?
If you do not get treated then there might be more serious complications
User : what do you mean then?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vaginal discharge and shoulder pain
- Can stress cause vaginal bleeding
- Causes of severe vaginal bleeding
- Very heavy bleeding during menopause
- Wbc 500 in urine
- Vaginal discharge and navel pain
- Sycosis vulgaris
- Continuous vaginal bleeding for months
- Tab rancad
- Speech articulation tests
- Brown vaginal discharge and pain
- Why would you treat systemic sarcoidosis with chemotherapy
- Pain on the armpit and vaginal discharge
- Pink vaginal discharge pain
- Two years post menopausal bleeding