Vaginal cysts treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : could i have a vaginal cyst?
i have discovered that i have a lump that isn't normal in my vagina, i never knew it wasn't normal because i don't have a gynecologist, i don't have my period and i am not sexually active, i'm 14. i have found a picture that looks a lot like what i have and i believe it is a vaginal cyst, i am going to the doctor. i just want to be prepared for what could happen. it is about 1 cm around and protrudes from my vagina, it is normal color and is coated in white/clear fluid. it isn't perfectly round it is uneven with short leafs of the mass that stick out of it from different angles so it is irregular. i am really scared?
nothing to worry
when did u observe this?
User : i have known it was there for a long time i just never knew it wasn't normal
is it painfull?
User : it has always been like that as far as i have been aware
User : no it doesnt hurt
User : its just there
is there any discharge from that swelling?
User : i have discharge
User : but people have said it is normal
User : just cleaning itself
User : but knowing i may have a cyst could the white/clear fluid be coming frm it?
User : just white/clear
Doctor : ok
does that increase on straining?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Dyshidrosis
- Diagnosis of Myeloid leukemia
- Levonelle and ovarian cyst treatment
- Treatment and cure for vaginal cysts
- Inside labia sore at 38 weeks
- Inside of vagina hurts 38 weeks
- Drugs/medication for Oropouche fever
- Treatment for gall bladder cysts
- Labia majora cyst treatment
- Treatment and cure for vaginal inclusion cysts
- Empty nest syndrome causes
- Green specks in vaginal discharge 38 weeks
- 37 weeks and vaginal wall is swollen
- Treatment and cure for Lacunar stroke
- 37 weeks ripping sensation in vagina