Vaginal candidiasis, yeast infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello. Im pretty sure I have a yeast infection but Im not sure how long they last and what precautions I should make. What do you suggest?
Doctor : hello
whats ur age/sex?
User : 19 Female
where did u get infection?
User : Vaginal area
do u have ay discharge?
User : just a little bit. but its more runny than cottage cheese look
User : I am also married. Could my husband have given it to me?
it is a sexually transmitted disease
User : Ok. What should I do to get rid of my discomfort
he will get it from u
User : He's clean
User : I know he is
Doctor : are u taking any medication?
User : No
User : What can I do to get rid of my discomfort
User : ??
User : I have taken a Monistat 3 test
u should buy topical cream
User : I have bought some topical cream
User : It seems to help alot but how long should it take to go away
User : Monistat
User : and also cagicaine crea
u can use it
User : vagicaine cream
yeast infection will take time to be cured
User : I have been using it but its all out
from how many days are u using it?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Pain in stomach when i bend forward
- Resistant vaginal candidiasis
- Uterus septate 4mm thick
- Taking warfarin and benedryl for sleep
- Pediatric vaginal candidiasis
- Twitching elbow when bending
- Pediatric vaginal candidiasis treatment
- Vitamin e adenomyosis
- Thrush causing painful labia majora
- How to treat vaginal candidiasis
- Vaginal candidiasis prevention
- Va benefits right bundle branch
- Bendroflumethiazide indigestion
- Swollen itchy labia minora
- Trying for baby with mild dyskaryosis