Vaginal bleeding due to abdominal and uterine strain post unprotected sex - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi I had sex about 3 days ago and I've been bleeding for 2 days now and just started to get cramps..it was unprotected sex as well..Im I right to be worried?
Doctor : Is this the first time you have had sex?
User : Yeah
Doctor : Ok
May I know you age, marital status, occupation
User : im 20, engaged and im a student at college
What is your expected date of period?
User : well ive always been irregular with them but I started on the 2nd on this month, so have about a week or 2 till im due next
Doctor : There is no need to worry about it.
It can be due to abdominal and uterine strain.
But you have had intercourse in your fertile period, that too unprotected is of a bit concern
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vaginal bleeding post menopause
- Torn tendon in knuckle
- Can ovarian cyst cause missed period
- Kojic soap makes my scrotum peels
- Swollen knuckle and tendentitis
- Can my husband get my yeast infection
- Stroke treatment in kottayam
- Can vaginal bleeding after menopause be due to uterine polyps?
- Vaginal bleeding post mdma
- Can ovarian cyst cause rib pain
- Can ovarian cyst make you gain weight
- Burning feeling under armpit
- What could cause vaginal bleed post sex
- Type of ovary in kola nut
- Vaginal bleeding when straining