Vaginal bleeding due to abdominal and uterine strain post unprotected sex - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : Hi I had sex about 3 days ago and I've been bleeding for 2 days now and just started to get cramps..it was unprotected sex as well..Im I right to be worried?
Doctor : Is this the first time you have had sex?
User : Yeah
Doctor : Ok
May I know you age, marital status, occupation
User : im 20, engaged and im a student at college
What is your expected date of period?
User : well ive always been irregular with them but I started on the 2nd on this month, so have about a week or 2 till im due next
Doctor : There is no need to worry about it.
It can be due to abdominal and uterine strain.
But you have had intercourse in your fertile period, that too unprotected is of a bit concern
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Osmosis in potato secondary evidence
- Iodine pills chalazion
- Is 45 diastolic blood pressure too low
- Benefits of evening primrose oil
- Glucophage 500 mg
- Pregnant over 45
- Vaginal bleeding post menopause
- Irritation in chest heavy coughing chest feeling heavy
- Is 1 bar of soap used by 20 people unhygienic
- Can vaginal bleeding after menopause be due to uterine polyps?
- Hrt after 70
- I wake up upper body dripping in sweat every night
- Vaginal bleeding post mdma
- What could cause vaginal bleed post sex
- Vaginal bleeding when straining