Vaginal bleeding after foreplay - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : I was just in the bedroom with my fiance
User : we have never had vaginal sex, but we foreplay
User : immediately after we finished, he noticed that I was bleeding
User : it stopped after ten minutes
User : I found a partial clot when I was cleaning up
User : this happened before a year and a half ago
User : but not since
User : and I'm taking the depo provera shot
User : what happened?
u are asking what happend one year back?
User : no, asking why I bled then and now
u are bleeding even now?
User : no, it's stopped. But why did I start bleeding to begin with?
u never had vaginal sex?
User : no
User : I have never had vaginal sex
do u know when is ur periods?
are they regular?
User : haven't had them since second depo shot, over a year ago
User : they were never regular
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vaginal bleeding after methamphetamine
- Vaginal bleeding after a salpingectomy
- High blood pressure after miscarriage
- What does it mean if you have cream cheese discharge
- Blood in urine after hernia surgery
- Blood in stool after hernia surgery
- Blood in stool after hernia operation
- Vaginal bleeding after an appendectomy
- During your period a random loss of alot of blood
- Vaginal bleeding during foreplay
- If the menstruation stop at 3rd day how to calculate the ovalution time
- Blood in stool after heart surgery
- Tickling in ovarian cyst
- Vaginal bleeding after oophorectomy
- Irregular periods for endometrial thickness