Vaccinations while travelling to Mexico - Online Doctor Chats
User : hellko
Doctor : hello
User : hi
Doctor : how can we help u
User : i wanted to ask about the swine flu
Doctor : k..
User : i traveling to mexico in june should i be worrieed
User : hello
Doctor : definately i will help wit this
User : wat/
User : ?
Doctor : u need to look into local
Doctor : medical authority
Doctor : whether u should vaccination done before u go to mexico..
User : i thought there was no vaccine for that
User : yet
User : is there
Doctor : swine flu is nothin but influenza..
User : but the news says there is no vaccine yet......or am i mistaken
Doctor : flu change
Doctor : their antigenic
Doctor : structures very often
Doctor : swine dont have vaccine yet
Doctor : but u can use antiviral drugs for that..
Doctor : subsribe to our service for more help
Doctor : You may want to subscribe to the health package as you will need more personalized information.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Tired after blood transfusion
- Vaccines while on accutane
- Drinking while on antirabies vaccination
- Stromectol for parasites
- Lactic acid bacillus with doxicycline
- Dpt vaccine while pregnant
- Rhabdomyolysis and zocor
- Bleeding after embryo transfer
- Restriction while rabipur vaccination
- Reasons for tpn
- Bloated after wisdom teeth removal
- Q10 and statins
- Bright red blood on toilet paper after urinating
- Shingles vaccine while breastfeeding
- Polarity of succinic acid