Vaccinations required while visiting china - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
User : Hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I'm going to be visiting Luoyang, China in a month and I had a question about vaccinations
User : Do you know anything about travel medicine?
Doctor : ok
User : I'm trying to decide whether or not to get the vaccination for Japanese Encephalitis
Doctor : can i know from which country you belong and your age, gender
User : I'm from the United States, 22, Male
User : I'm going to be living in China for a year to teach english
Doctor : Japanese enchephalitis vaccine is required if you are visiting rural areas
User : What is defined as rural?
User : I'm going to be living in Luoyang.
Doctor : menas villages.
Doctor : or rural farminag areas
User : menas?
Doctor : you need other vaccines like Typhoid, hepatitis A vaaines and malarial prophylaxis
User : Would you recommend me getting a vaccination for Jap Enceph. when I get to China?
Doctor : vaccines need to be taken under supervision of a doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Vaccines while on accutane
- Drinking while on antirabies vaccination
- Is mmr vaccine required
- Natural cures for heart arrhythmia
- Restriction while rabipur vaccination
- Bruises appearing on arms
- Is hot flashes a side effect of donepezil?
- Jamaica vaccination requirements babies
- Stomach problems no appetite
- Inflamed sweat glands under armpit
- No appetite and feeling sick
- Is drowsiness a side effect of dronabinol?
- Is indigestion a side effect of donepezil?
- Is extreme fatigue a side effect of doxil?
- Is muscle aches a side effect of copaxone?