Using diapers all the time for infants can cause any issues? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor XXXXXXX
My daughter is of 6 months... I have few concerns about diapering..
She use to have diapers almost all the time... could that cause any issues?
I know about diaper rashes.... but I am more worried about any long term effects
Apart from these there are no other long term effects documented.
thanks... actually i heard from some peoples that it may affect baby movements since babies feels heavy... I hope that was just rumors
There are plenty of children on diapers growing and developing without problems.
So do not be worried about your baby movements.
Watch out for rashes and if your baby is comfortable when on diaper.
If your baby is comfortable and active, then it indicates all is fine.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Feeling hungry all the time cause
- Fenistil drops dosage baby 20 months
- After having chlamydia
- Sex after cervical polyp removal
- What to do if an adult 22 years old swallowed a coin?
- Emotional changes after heart surgery
- Face looks tired all the time any medicine
- Green colour loose motion in 20month old babies
- Cefolac 200 used for curing swelling
- Does using laxatives in constipation cause any issues
- Colimex df drops safe for 21 days baby
- Pain after cervical discectomy
- Will using male chastity devices cause any psychological issues
- What can cause and cure tiredness all the time
- Chest pain after endoscopy procedure