Using diapers all the time for infants can cause any issues? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor XXXXXXX
My daughter is of 6 months... I have few concerns about diapering..
She use to have diapers almost all the time... could that cause any issues?
I know about diaper rashes.... but I am more worried about any long term effects
Apart from these there are no other long term effects documented.
thanks... actually i heard from some peoples that it may affect baby movements since babies feels heavy... I hope that was just rumors
There are plenty of children on diapers growing and developing without problems.
So do not be worried about your baby movements.
Watch out for rashes and if your baby is comfortable when on diaper.
If your baby is comfortable and active, then it indicates all is fine.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Feeling hungry all the time cause
- Struggling to swallow and neck pain
- Face looks tired all the time any medicine
- Throbbing stomach and neck pains
- Painful spots in neck shoulders
- Throbbing pain in throat and neck
- Does using laxatives in constipation cause any issues
- Babys tongue is white with green spots
- What wrong when baby stool turn green
- Will using male chastity devices cause any psychological issues
- Why is neck pain in typhoid
- 5 month old baby grey poop
- What can cause and cure tiredness all the time
- 8 month old baby grey poo
- Baby green stool and vomit