Using Minoxidil for hair loss treatment. Side effect? - Online Doctor Chats
I have a question for a dermatologist
Minox 2% + daily mitivitamin.
I want to quit it because of side effects.
I fyou want reply from a dermatologist, I suggest you one thing. Please utilize the clolumn ask a specialist in your dashboard and I will get it answered by dermatologist
and if this medication is stopped it sheds the hair..reversing the treatment of two years.
I did that.
can't I chat with a dermatologist?
I mean is it possible?
Did anybody presrcibe you Minoxidil?
Are you there?
I had taken consultation for a well known dermatologist inHyderabad.
It is a prescription drug and side effects differ from person to person based on associated problems and physical exam.
His clinic is very far so I thought of taking advice online
Todayâs research indicates that a move toward individualizing the dosing of prescription agents is warranted and it can happen only after physical consultation
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
so how do i contact a dermatologist through XXXXXXX portal?
are you there?
Are you there
I thought you left he chat
You can do so. I suggest you one thing. Please utilize the clolumn ask a specialist in your dashboard and I will get it answered by dermatologist
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fever in babies last how many days
- Hair loss treatment minoxidil migraine
- Baby hole in heart danger
- Newborn baby 9 days old stomach swelled
- D cold side effects
- Effective hair loss treatment
- Zopiclone overdose serious
- Effective treatment to stop my hair loss
- What will happen if we take avil 50 mg 2 tablets
- Babys need on dailysis
- Hair loss dandruff want treatment without side effects
- Suggest a hair loss treatment without any side effects
- Baby face fair legs dark
- Dexorange during pregnancy
- Dangers of spermatocles