Use of topimax - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : i have a couple questions about a new medication i've been taking
Doctor : Yes proceed
User : ive been taking topamax 100mgs for bipolar disorder and some of the side effects are bothering me.... i wasnt completely honest with my doctor and have been hiding an eating disorder, and the lack of appetite has been very much effecting my eating disorder...
User : however the topamax has been one of the only medications that have been working well for me, so now i'm torn on what to do
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Why dont you discuss the same with your doctor over phone
Doctor : are yo uthere
Doctor : Topimax is topiramate which is mainly a seizure medication
Doctor : or used for migraine attacks
Doctor : I also want to know if there are other medicines that yoiu are taking now
Doctor : which cause interaction
Doctor : are you there
Doctor : I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available round the clock.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Longterm side effects from taking warfarin
- Use of faceclin gel uses
- Is unusual bleeding or bruising a side effect of seroquel xr?
- Is dizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of minocycline?
- Use of cepodem 200 used for
- Side effect of lupigest200
- Is slow or irregular heartbeat a side effect of allopurinol?
- Long term side effects of omnacortil
- Is flushing or redness of the skin a side effect of topicort?
- Uses of medicinal plants and their uses
- Is unusual weight gain or loss a side effect of allopurinol?
- Spasmo proxyvon side effects on long term use
- Rules for taking d medicine lipocut 60 and side effect of this medicine
- Instruments used in tonsillectomy and their uses
- Using slim belt is useful