Use of oxycontin for neuropathic pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : good day, a question on oxycontin please for neuropathic pain?
Doctor : Good day to you as well
User : it is indicated every 12 hours. If the medication does NOT reach the 12 hour period, as I hear is very common, how much room can I use to play within a couple of hours to keep the medication in the system?
User : I am under the care of a Pain Management Clinic and Director of the clinic, but he is on vacation for a week.
Doctor : i didnt get you
Doctor : ok
User : can it be used safely every say, 8-10 hours? The neuropathic pain, not caused by LITHIUM toxicity, is at about a 6-7 pain scale.
User : sorry, CAUSED by lithium toxiticy, is about a 6-7 pain level.
Doctor : ok
User : Your thoughts are appreciated.
Doctor : u need to consult a physician before u take this medicine
Doctor : yes surely
Doctor : it needs medical supervision before the medicine is given
User : I have, a specialist. Pain Management Clinic specialist, he knows I am using it responsibly.
Doctor : i would suggest u to consult the physician since the pain management specialist on leave
Doctor : The prescription medicines are given after the cause is exactly made out. Since we havenâ??t physically examined you, it is inappropriate and unethical to prescribe you scheduled drugs. Hence see the doctor for the medicine that you require.
User : yes, ok.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Gabapentin titration for neuropathic pain
- Gabapentin dose for neuropathic pain
- How to identify a cavity
- Don't take simvastatin with doxycycline
- Does pregnancy cause skin rashes
- What is purpura caused by
- Lidoderm patch for neuropathic pain
- Overdose of domstal tablet
- Drugs used for neuropathic pain
- Celiac disease and nail growth
- Can you take oxyelite pro while on doryx
- Dosage and duration of fenistil drops in infants
- Vena cava compression in pregnancy
- Ganaton dopamine side effects
- Gabapentin for diabetic neuropathic pain