Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
131 Doctors are Online

Use of gloeye pycnogenol - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 21-Feb-2012
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2004
Answered : 40 Questions
Doctor :   Hi
Doctor :   How can I help you
User :   Hello Dr.
User :   Plz let me know the use of GLOeye Pycnogenol (r)
User :   french maritime pine bark extract and bilberry extract tablets
Doctor :   Wht is this
Doctor :   are they medicines
User :   here it is given "GLO eye" dietary supplements
Doctor :   ok
User :   from sun pharma
Doctor :   What was the reason you were prescribed
User :   eye swelling
Doctor :   it is a supportive care for eye swelling
User :   i got it in mims about amount, but nom discription
Doctor :   No specific action
User :   ok
User :   i too am searching in google
Doctor :   it is dietary supplement
Doctor :   Did you search WWW.WWWW.WW User :   one moment i will try
User :   Mono focal to one eye and multi focal lens to other eye---- do eye get swelling
Doctor :   It would be a different reason
Doctor :   for the swelling
Doctor :   Hello are yoiu ther
Doctor :   I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice. We are available from 9AM to 9PM IST everyday.
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor