Use of enema for bloating and constipation in early pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : Hi i am 11 wks pregnant and am really bloated and a little constipated. Is it safe to take a fleet enema?
from how many days u are bloated and constipated?
User : about 3
have u seen any doctor?
User : yeah for my pregnancy i go every 2 weeks
User : not for being bloated and constipated as i thoguth that's normal for pregnancy
what did he/she tell for constipation?
User : nothing, just eat well, i never particularly asked about it
its better u see ur doctor rather than taking enema
User : why?
Doctor : first we should know the reason for constipation
User : but is an enema safe?
User : when pregnant?
Doctor : just a sec
enema is safe ,but u should take it under guidence of doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Constipation in early pregnancy
- Constipation during early pregnancy
- Intrauterine cephalic fetus
- Dubagest tablet
- Tylenol 500mg and citalopram
- Glycomet gestational diabetes
- Sazo 500 side effects
- Metronidazole 500mg and boils
- Constipation and early pregnancy symptoms
- Polyhydramnios and weight gain
- Constipation and black stool in early pregnancy
- Constipation and weird stools in early pregnancy
- Does fertyl 50 mg help in getting pregnant?
- Glycomet 500mg sr can take after delivery
- Suprox tablets