Use of condoms to avoid STD - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : I have a question about whether or not I need to get an STD test. Can you help me with this?
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : Please proceed with your query.
Doctor : Are you with me ?
User : About a week ago, I was sexually active with someone who I had been with before, and as always, used a condom, however afterwards, I found out that when she was with her previous partner that she had unprotected sex and is not sure if he has any STDs
Doctor : Ok
User : She is getting an STD test today, and I am wondering if I should get one too.
Doctor : Do you have any itching, rash, burning in the urine or pain in the testicles?
User : No, neither one of us has symptoms
Doctor : As you used a condom, it is unlikely, that you will have any infection.
User : Ok. Thank you very much!
Doctor : I suggest that you rest assured and in case she turns out to be positive
Doctor : then you can think about a test and even then
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Has intercourse with used condoms chances of std
- Percentage chance of getting chlamydia
- Low body temperature std
- Had sex with escort used condom worried of std hiv
- Latest for ars symptoms to appear
- Condom breakage no ejaculation std or hiv
- Horoscope a mole inside penis skin
- Pregnancy test in manipal hospital
- Nt scan report manipal hospital
- Red horseshoe ring on leg
- Pain in the tail bone herpes
- Sores in mouth white patches on tongue std
- Chronic prostate infection prevention always use wear condom condom condom condom condom condom condom
- Link opreshan in hospital
- Condom break swelling yellow discharge used savlon std