Use of abusive language, curses while getting angry - any medical illness - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : It shows you have moved away from the chat, so I close the window. Please log in again if you need further medical advice.
User : Hi
Doctor : how can i help you
User : I have a query...
Doctor : ok
User : a young lady aged 26..when gets angry...she becomes abusive, curses, cries on the top of her voice.......is this a medical illness or condition?
Doctor : proceed with your query
Doctor : yes
User : what would this illness called?
Doctor : it is psychiatric problem
User : has a cure to it i believe?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : you need to take her to psychiatrist
Doctor : it is called paranoid symptoms
User : Right...thankyou so much.
Doctor : with excessive sensitiveness, have grudges
Doctor : Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User : yes..she holds grudges no doubt
Doctor : you need to take he rto psychiatrist
User : noted...thank you doctor
Doctor : and put on some medications to controll these symptoms
User : i see
Doctor : 0
User : and medication does help?
Doctor : yes, definetly
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Used to taking pantosec for gastric problems any ill effects
- Any medical use for the hymen
- Drugs/medication for influenza infections
- Sugetion for mouth open
- Getting angry first trimester
- Drugs/medication for lately getting headaches
- Oily taste in mouth symptom
- Drugs/medication for hemorrhagic stroke
- Is there any medication to get taller
- Womenlong tongue mouth wide open to throat
- Drugs/medication for hereditary conditions
- Nose bleeding and headaches while getting angry worried
- Drugs/medication for vaginal bacterial infections
- Post operative mouth sores
- Red by outside mouth