Urinary tract infection. frequent urination - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello?
Doctor : hi
how can i help u?
User : hi im XXXXXXXX
User : i recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend
User : and
User : we used prtection and everything
whats ur age?
User : about a week ago i had a uti. and now i have the cnstand urge to pee
User : all the time
User : 20
Doctor : are u taking any medication?
User : nope
User : not on the pill either
Doctor : ok
User : my next period is in 2 weeks
drink as much water as possible
User : ok
User : thats it?
if still it is not under contol u need to to take antibiotic
User : i was on one.. im not in pain at all
User : i just have to pee
User : like every hour
User : which is abnormal for me
are u taking any antibiotic?
User : not anymore
which antibiotic have u taken?
User : unfortunetly i dont remember the name
User : i was on it for 3 days 2 pills a day
u should take floroquinolones
User : whats that?
Doctor : they are a group of antibiotics which are very useful in uti
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Brown urine and antibiotics
- What does seminal vesicles do
- Oflomac urinary tract infection
- Have bitter taste in mouth and fever suggestion
- Had mri for lumbo-sacral spine what are the findings
- Causes of arsenic in urine
- Have loose stools depression problems gallbladder removed help
- Marijuana and urinary tract infection
- Iud urinary tract infection
- Thinning urethral and vaginal walls
- Taking metoporol had ablation taking supplement hcg suggestions
- Back pain blood in urine
- Clarithromycin urinary tract infection
- Have pyloric disease and severe gastric problems suggestions
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection