Urinary tract infection, burning - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : I have burning, itching and swelling in my vaginal region ?
User : No discharge
Doctor : ok
User : Also very harsh burning with urination
Doctor : ok
this is since when?
User : two days now
as the burning is increasing in intensity?
User : Yes, very much so
Doctor : do you have fever?
User : No
From the short history what you gave me it seems you have contracted
urinary tract infection
User : What can I do for that ?
it requires antibiotics
User : There is also a lump near the vagina
Doctor : you can get urine examination done
and the nature of infection will be found out by the urine examination
It seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment and cure for Cough during pregnancy
- Nuva ring and urinary tract infections
- Symptoms of Fluctuating blood sugar
- Nifuroxazide for urinary tract infection
- Poor blood circulation causes
- Oflomac urinary tract infection
- Norflox tz used for urinary tract infections
- Diagnosis of Abnormal lipid profile
- Marijuana and urinary tract infection
- Iud urinary tract infection
- Clarithromycin urinary tract infection
- Is normetrogyl used for urin infection
- Diagnosis of Discomfort in esophagus
- Norfloxtz urinary tract infection
- Fluoxetine urinary tract infection