Urinary infection for the past 3 months - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : i have been feeling like i need to pee for the past 3 months
How can I help you?\
User : even when i dont
User : and it burns a little
User : a couple months ago i had a kidney infection
User : could this be related to that?
Doctor : Ok
It could be related to that
User : i dont have health insurance anymore so i havent gone to a doctor
but it can also be a new infection
User : it wont just go away on its own?
User : i drink plenty of water
Ok let me help you with some measures which can reduce the discomfort
Doctor : What is your age?
User : 19
Do you have blood in the urine?\
User : no
or red tinged urine
User : nope
Do you see pus in the urine?
User : no
User : nothing is in my urine
Do you have fever
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- It is vaginal infection or urinary infection
- Is headache a side effect of nitrofurantoin?
- Is pelvic pain a side effect of travatan z?
- 37 weeks mucous glob
- 37 weeks pregnant feel sick and weak
- 37 weeks pregnant got mouth ulcers
- Urinary infection pus cells 2 3 hpf
- Urinary infection and yeast infection
- Is irritability a side effect of meropenem?
- Frequent urination at 37 weeks pregnant
- Is itching skin a side effect of meropenem?
- Is dark urine a side effect of famciclovir?
- Urinary infection in 9th month
- 37 weeks pregnant feel lump inside vagina
- Urinary infection in 9th month of pregnancy