Urinary incontinence after C- section delivery. Suggest - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor, Good afternoon
Please proceed with your query
I am XXXXXXX 30 years old Software engineer by profession
I have had a C- section ,2 years back
post that i am just unable to resist my nature calls..
is it a cause of concern?
i also urinate a bit whenevr i caugh or laugh etc
Yes, it is
If it is causing you problems in your daily routine
Which specialist do i need to consult
You need to consult a Gynecologist first
As such i dont have any problem in daily life, but in case i need to urinate and have to resist even for 5 mins i am unable to do so i start leaking
That is not a good sign
it indicates urinary incontinence
You must get it evaluated
Ok.. I will visit a Gynac as soon as possible.
Thanks a lot.
Thank you too
Do you have more queries?
Yes one more
I have started to lose a lot of hair and my hair is thinning a lot..
What can be other medical conditions?
or a low hemoglobin
What is your current hemoglobin level?
Bye for now
i got disconnected
Please login again to chat with our doctors if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Suggest treatment for occasional urinary incontinence
- Urinary incontinence after fusion
- Stomach bruising during pregnancy
- Sperm count post vasectomy hpf 1 3 sperm
- Sneezing kidney stone
- Stubborn child syndrome
- Urinary incontinence after smoking weed
- Urinary incontinence after using nuvaring
- Cause oof pus cells in urine
- What causes occasional pus cells
- Smegma acne
- Uti cause plenty puss cells
- Urinary incontinence after embryo transfer
- Causes of pus cells in seman
- What causes pus cells in ur urine