Upset stomach with frequent urination. What could be wrong? - Online Doctor Chats
This is regarding my wifes problem
Yeah please go ahead
write your query in detail for a good discussion
she is suffering from stomach upset right from yesterday night....using rest room more frequently...she is for the first time facing the issue
using rest room for urine
and she mentions that she has to run quickly everytime
urine or stool?
Did you check for fever?
along with lower stomach pain and back pain
Does she have burning sensation or irritation while passing urine / stool?
yes a bit
What is her age?
Do you have children?
Are you sexually active?
I mean intercourse frequently
twice a week
Do you have any problem too?
nothing as of now
She seems to be suffering from urine infection
She needs a course of antibiotics after checking
She needs to follow my instruction
1) Frequent emptying of urine to avoid stagnating urine in the bladder
2) Refrain from sexual intercourse for one week to 10 days
3) If you wish to continue intercourse, she should empty the bladder before and after the intercourse
4) Consult a Gynecologist
and less chances for the infection to grow in the bladder
Did you follow what I said?
Do you have any more queries?
are you there?
sorry my system got hanged....thats all I have ....Thanks a lot
the system is not responding
Thanks a lot
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What could frequent urination indicate
- Can neomercazole cause amenorrhea
- Can altitude effect your menstrual cycle
- What could be the cause of frequent urination
- Frequent urination and upset stomach causes
- Can amoxicillin cause amenorrhea
- How to prevent blepharospasm
- Blepharospasm and magnesium
- Blepharospasm in newborns
- Fertility blend and morphology
- Can low oestrogen caouse blighted ovum?
- Back pain frequent urination upset stomach
- Upset stomach and frequent urination
- Nursing care plan for amenorrhea
- Can colitis cause amenorrhea