Unprotected sex, pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : I'm a virgin. Last night, I fooled around with this guy I've been seeing. He entered inside of me for less than a minute and pulled out. He didn't ejaculate inside of me. I'm not on birth control and he wasnt wearing a condom. Should I be worried about getting pregnant?
Doctor : Hi
May I know your age?
User : 22
Doctor : Pregnancy will occur if there was transfer of even precum secretions.
So if there was secretions of precum there are chances of pregnancy.
User : would he feel precum come out?
But one cannot predict the chances of pregnany.
User : yea iunderstand that
Just watch out for the symptoms.
User : well i dont know if should take the plan b pill
Precum is the protratic secretions that are secreted by sexual arousals.
User : would he feel that come out?
Doctor : he would normally feel some fluid.
User : ok
Doctor : SInce there was contact for atleast a minute.
There are chances that precum might have been secreted.
So the option left to you are
1. Take plan B and avoid uprotected sex in future
Or 2. Wait and watch for the symptoms.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- On depo unprotective sex pregnancy
- Unprotected sex and pregnancy
- Azithral 500mg causes sedation
- Is azithral 500mg harmful for foetus
- Pregnant 29 weeks iugr
- Is it safe to drink bournvita during pregnancy
- Azithral 500mg for sinus
- Unprotected sex risk of pregnancy
- Is pregnancy possible with unprotected sex
- Aquatic penicillin vk 500mg for std
- Placenta is posterior grade 1 maturity means
- 500mg up aromatherapy powder original
- Side effects of proluton depot injection
- Fetal pole 1.4mm gestation
- Unprotected sex chance of pregnancy