Unprotected sex, pregnancy - Online Doctor Chats
User : I'm a virgin. Last night, I fooled around with this guy I've been seeing. He entered inside of me for less than a minute and pulled out. He didn't ejaculate inside of me. I'm not on birth control and he wasnt wearing a condom. Should I be worried about getting pregnant?
Doctor : Hi
May I know your age?
User : 22
Doctor : Pregnancy will occur if there was transfer of even precum secretions.
So if there was secretions of precum there are chances of pregnancy.
User : would he feel precum come out?
But one cannot predict the chances of pregnany.
User : yea iunderstand that
Just watch out for the symptoms.
User : well i dont know if should take the plan b pill
Precum is the protratic secretions that are secreted by sexual arousals.
User : would he feel that come out?
Doctor : he would normally feel some fluid.
User : ok
Doctor : SInce there was contact for atleast a minute.
There are chances that precum might have been secreted.
So the option left to you are
1. Take plan B and avoid uprotected sex in future
Or 2. Wait and watch for the symptoms.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Dead with foam out of mouth
- On depo unprotective sex pregnancy
- Unprotected sex and pregnancy
- Pregnancy loss at 17 weeks
- Unprotected sex risk of pregnancy
- Darolac z sachet used for what
- Is pregnancy possible with unprotected sex
- Baby moving at 18 weeks
- Stomach feels like dead weight
- Fetal measurements at 20 weeks
- What is chromosome 18 deficiency
- Syndrome de titz psoriasis
- Should take dayquil and oj
- Ultrasound scan pregnancy 20 weeks
- Unprotected sex chance of pregnancy