Unprotected sex and pregnancy test - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hello
User : well me and my boyfriend have been using the pull out method for about 2 months now... my period was late last month and only lasted 4 days. i took a pt and it came out negative. this month it was late and only lasted not even a day. the other day we had sex and he came inside me, but i dont know if my periods are just irregular from stress. and is it highly possibly i will become pregnant now
Stress can cause disturbances in menstruation, but
if you have been having unprotected sex recently
then pregnancy cannot be ruled out.
I would suggest you to take the pregnancy test again.
If the reports come negative, you may have to repeat it again
after a week.
Have you followed?
User : no i havent because i figured i just wasnt. but now im just really worried about it considering he did cum in me.
Doctor : That is what i mean, you need to consider it.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Postural productive cough causes
- No periods had unprotected sex negative pregnancy test
- Unprotected sex negative early pregnancy test
- Unprotected sex period delayed pregnancy test negative
- Signs somethings wrong with vaginal labor stitches
- Why palpitation cause cough
- Are labor pains similiar
- Does topamax cause coughing
- Muscle strains caused by cough
- Had unprotected sex negative pregnancy test worried
- Labour like pains not pregnant
- Unprotected sex pregnancy test negative pregnant
- Symptoms labour like pains not pregnant
- Does jaggery cause cough
- Labour pains in toilet