Unprotected oral sex - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hi
Doctor : How can i help you?
User : i had unprotected oral sex with someone can i get infected with HIV?
Doctor : Please provide these details of the person-Age: Gender: Occupation: Location: Marital Status:
Doctor : HIV will not be transferred through oral sex
User : 28 , male ,
User : how can i do a HIV test?
Doctor : Are you married?
Doctor : HIV will be transferred through body secretions
User : no
Doctor : Yes you can get HIV test done
Doctor : But HIV infection to appear may take from 10 days to 10 years to appear after exposure
Doctor : When you had the oral sex and with whom
User : i feel very ashamed to go to a hospital and ask for a HIV test? is there any other name for HIV test
Doctor : This is nothing to feel ashamed of it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Sex very painful and burning advised lubrication problem persist solution
- Is hives a side effect of zofran?
- Addicted to masturbation does it harm body how to quit
- Is itching a side effect of ziac?
- Is rash a side effect of uloric?
- Had unprotected oral sex concerned of contracting hpv
- Have no pleasure through penetration like clitoral simulation only suggestions
- Is fever a side effect of ddavp?
- Had unprotected oral sex will it affect my child
- Penis does not penetrate into vagina but fingering does reason
- Is rash a side effect of locoid?
- Will masturbating have harmful effect on health
- Engaged in unprotected oral sex risk of chalymadiagonorheasyphilous and cmv
- Can unprotected oral sex lead to hiv
- Had unprotected oral sex is there a risk of pregnancy