Uneasiness due to lower abdominal pain - Online Doctor Chats
User : hiii
Doctor : Hi
how can i help you?
User : i m having stomach pain
since when are you having these?
User : 2 hrs
which part of tthe abdomen is paining?
User : left n lower n right
Do you have vomiting/nausea?
User : may i know ur name doctor?
User : no.. i m feeling uneasy
Doctor : Can you describe the nature of pain?
I mean is the pain a dull ache or happening in spasms?
Do you have burning sensation while passing urine?
User : actually its seems like digestive system is not working
Doctor : ???
Doctor : Can you describe it?
User : yaa little burning sensation
May i know your age and gender?
Do you have any other medical illness?
User : actually pain is becoming desperate..
User : so i need ur suggestion
Doctor : May i know your age and gender?
User : i have told u before...
The cause for the pain may be a kidney stone.
User : wattt shitt
I am sorry you have not mentioned it before.
you need an examination
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Does masturbation has adverse effect on health
- Lump under eyelid please help
- Lower abdominal pain due to mifegest
- Milex diaphragm fitting kit
- I have hyperhidrosis sweat excessively
- Lower abdominal pain and bulky uterus due to tb
- Lower abdominal pain with mirena
- Large intestine infection colitis
- Lower abdominal pain on implanon
- Causes of trapped wind
- Diabetes due to pancreatitis
- What is this white dots on my penis
- My pregnancy bp is still persisting pls help me
- Cause of sharp stomach pains
- Lower abdominal pain ketonuria