Underweight by birth. Do not smoke. How to improve health? - Online Doctor Chats
Hi, i have query regarding my health can you help me??
pl go ahead
What is your height and weight?
height 162cm and weight-38kg
Weight is mainly depend on the genetic factors.
Is it in the family too?
Since you are sure that you do not have any medical problem and unhealthy habits, the only way to look at it is via diet
the chances of increasing the weight with proper diet is 40 to 50%
my mother is underweight
I suggest you to take 'frequent snack' diet plan
with the dietitian
can you suggest ?
I can suggest you but it would not be concrete, since there is free service available for you 'Get a call from dietitian'
you can avail this, where a dietitian can call you and understand your requirement
and plan a full week plan
YOu should try to choose high calorie food
ok thank you
eg: melon seeds, mayonnaise, nuts
milk shake with icecream,
You can increase protein XXXXXXX diet and work out at the gym to increase the muscle bulk and look heavy
it is followed by large number of underweight people
can I take supplement of protein?
not now after dietitian
Did you follow?
Do you have any more queries, frequent high calorie snack is a good tip for weight gain
Ok thank you for visting me
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Underweight normal periods how to improve this
- Headache for a week straight
- Headache from smelling vanilla
- Sudden wake up headache
- Underweight taking ayruvedic treatment no improvement suggest
- Weight gain at 10dpo
- Underweight how to gain weight
- Headaches sore tongue and tired
- Using sauna belt in pcos
- Lean and underweight how to gain weight
- Is cerelac makes sdults fat
- Sore throat with headache when standing up
- I have taken weight gain tablets called ciplactin and demaxophane for
- Exercise for an 80 year old female elderly
- How to overcome the underweight problem