Underlying cause for cough and fever - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How I can help you?
User : hi this is jibin i ahve some problem normally i am getting fever 1-2 times in an year its quiet noraml and it will be ok with in 1-2 days but the problem is not that after that the fever is converted to Cough and it takes 2-3 weeks
User : ia m 29 years old male
User : working as SW eng
User : last year also same happend
User : this year now i am under cough
User : do u have any advice
Once in a while if you are getting such episodes
it is mostly due to some infection
which you might have encountered around that time
User : ok
Otherwise, it does not indicate any underlying disease causing such symptoms
User : last 3 eyars same happend
Is there any thing else I can help you with?
User : years*
User : nothing
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
User : so i have to chek is there any ifection is there or not?
User : rite?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Feel weak and eyes feel tired
- High fever cough gooey in eyes possible cause
- How safe is methylprednisolone
- What are lewy bodies
- False positive treadmill stress test
- Feel bloated low hemoglobin
- Cough with no fever
- South hill park bracknell
- Feel cold after embryo transfer
- Benicar hct and alcohol
- Acyclovir dosage for shingles
- Red circles under eyes cough fever
- Cough/fever causes
- Fast heartbeat fast short breaths cough baby 10 months
- Having fever and occasional cough with nose bleed cause