Uncontrolled diabetes with sugars above 600mg/dl - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : Diabetic, uninsured, unemployed. Testing levels over 500 for last couple of days, and today over 600 for 3 tests.
User : Is there something I can do at home to bring my levels down.
May i know you age and gender?
User : I have no money for scrips.....emergency room visit.
User : Female, age 42.
User : Normally on insulin and pills
Doctor : Since when are you having diabetes?
Do you have a glucometer at home?
User : I am on my 24th year.
User : yes.....I have a tester and strips.
what were the tests done and were the results normal?
Are you sugars under control?
User : for the last 2 weeks over 500 and today off the meter (over 600), meter just reads high.
User : I am so fatigued and thristy.
The treatment for diabetes include regular medication, healthy diet and weight reducing exercise.
User : No pain, but am starting to fall due to imbalance.
sugars of over 600 is a medical emergemcy.
It can lead to serious complications.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What cereal is good if you have diabetes
- Is pco is curable and am i a diabetic
- Evening primrose oil pee color
- Uncontrolled diabetes shake
- Flesh colored extra skin around vaginal
- Penis is stinging and inflamed could it be his diabetes
- Is it possible to have high sugar level suddenly
- Uncontrolled diabetes causes
- Endometriosis white colored stools
- Effect whisky stool color
- Please help with drugged up diabetic niece refusing insulin bm=232
- 12 signs of uncontrolled diabetes
- Uncontrolled diabetes treatment
- What is considered uncontrolled diabetes
- Eatables to gain skin color