Unable to sleep in night due to stress. Advise? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
am not able to sleep in night
what do you suggest
Sleeping problem is slightly difficult to manage. Since there can be multiple reasons.
The best management is trying to find the cause of sleeping problem.
It can be stress or it can be improper sleeping environment or may be an XXXXXXX organic problem.
If it is due to stress, then I recommend patients to change their life style.
If stress is affecting in other ways, specific problems need to be found and treated.
actually Doctor, if i had gone through any problem in day, will be thinking about that till late night
A few sessions with clinical psychologist can help you.
Ya sure doctor
can you suggest me a good psychologist
From which part of the city are you from?
am from bangalore north
you can contact any of them based on user reviews and your location.
thank you very much doctor
If none of these doctor impress you, you can choose to visit a multispecialty hospital such as bangalore baptist hospital / columbia asia or M S Ramaiah hospital
you can contact the department of psychiatry.
bye, have a great day.
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Treatment for fluttering sensation below rib cage after a meal
- What do you suggest for blood in my pee
- Diagnosis of bilateral pulmonary hyperaeration
- Diagnosis of senile tremors
- Stress and sleep paralysis
- Headaches due to stress loss of sleep treatment for migraine
- Diagnosis of orthostatic tachycardia
- Diagnosis of fibroid treatment
- Sleep disorders and stress
- Chest pain due to physical stress and lack of sleep
- Diagnosis of primary lactose intolerance
- Lack of sleep due to stress and medications
- What could the hard knot on head be
- What is the treatment for swollen feet
- What causes metal smelling flatuence