Unable to retract the testis - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you
Doctor : it seems you have moved out of the chat window. Please log in back if you have medical queries.
User : HI DOCTOR
Doctor : hello
User : IM HAVING SOME PROBLEM WITH MY RIGHT TESTIS. IT IS NOT RETRACTING AS NORMAL
Doctor : ok
provide your age
User : I DONT FEEL ANY PAIN, AND THE SIZE OF THE TESTIS IS NORMAL TOO
User : MY AGE IS 21
User : WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO??
Doctor : do you have any swelling?
User : NO.....I FIRST NOTICED THIS 2 MNTHS AGO
User : TELL ME WHAT TO DO...
Doctor : i suggest you to get physicall examine dby a general surgeon
it can happen due to some infection
Did you had any injury to the testis?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Lack of sleep affects ekg
- Testis sickness
- Swollen testicle with pain after being kicked
- Can eating pork affect my mood
- Filaria in testis
- Hydrocele surgery swelling after surgery
- Uneven testis
- Pain after kicking the wall
- Is duvadilan affects normal period
- Testical low after lifting
- Dislocation of testis
- Elephantitis of the testis
- How poor eyesight can affect eating
- Swollen left testicle after motorcycle ride
- Wisdom teeth affecting ears