Unable to retract fore skin - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hello
User : Hi
how can i help u?
User : I'm worried I have an overly tight foreskin.
User : how can I be sure it is nothing to worry about?
wats iur age??
User : 16, almost 17
wats ur sex??
User : male
from how many days u are having forehead tightness??
User : for a while now
User : probably a few years? not too sure.
User : but is it normal for me not to be able to retract the foreskin comfortably?
User : i'm not sexually active
Doctor : i dont think so it is normal
User : you don't think ti's normal?
yes may be it is phimosis
User : however, occasionally, when I masturbate, it does go over the head just fine.
Doctor : oh is it
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- The meatus is red during stimulation
- Costochondritis best position to lay
- Skin cracking on fore skin
- Stretch fore skin fast
- Stingey penis during urination
- Costochondritis lightheadedness
- Costochondritis related to lymph nodes
- Costochondritis liver transplant
- Ringing ears penis pain
- Pain in my ears and penis pain
- Penis shrinking during exam
- Tight fore skin
- Penis skin unable to retract
- Unable to retract foreskin of my penis
- Costochondritis and mycobacterial infection