Unable to have intercourse due to weak erections - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : hello..i am having problems while having intercourse with my wife..both me and my wife are virgins and have been trying to have intercourse since quite some time..can you advice?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status, Height and Weight.
User : 32,MALE,USA, software engineer
User : married,5ft 7 inches
User : 148 pounds
Doctor : Ok
Doctor : How long you were married
User : married last dec
Doctor : and how many times you tried to make intercourse
User : dec 2007
User : not many times during the past few months..
User : but off late, we are trying almost daily..
Doctor : Ok what is the problem
User : the problem is that i lose erection during the time of insertion..
Doctor : during it
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Sub ileus due to intercourse
- Unable to achieve intercourse partner has pain lose erection normal
- Dose of enzocort in infants
- Fever due intercourse in menstruation
- Tadalafil tablets 10mg
- Unable to pee after intercourse
- Tablet for lossmotion and cough
- Caverta 100 mg
- Is lubic gel safe for pregnancy
- Tentex forte tablets
- Is mucinex safe for kidneys
- No erection while sexual intercourse
- Erectile dysfunction terazosin
- Caverta 100 ranbaxy
- Extensor tendonitis compression sock