Unable to have baby, have thyroid problems. Is thyroid the issue ? - Online Doctor Chats
I am Dr. XXXXXXX here
How can I help you?
good evening doctor :)
The chat seems to be very slow. There is some technical issue. Would it be better if I call you?
now it is 7.2. I am worried. I have been married for 1 year 10 months. In XXXXXXX we will complete 2 years. I am planning for a baby.
we have tried but not successful. Please suggest.
Please do not be worried.
is it the thyroid problem that is occuring the issue?
It could be due to a thyroid issue.
what should I do?
And when there is any abnormality with that, the whole body function gets affected.
They would help in regulating the hormonal balance.
any suggestions, doctor name
Surely I would help you in finding a doctor near to your location.
May I know where you are placed?
I live in Delhi.
Ok. Where in Delhi would you like to find an Endocrinologist?
and also, let me know the hospital which is covered under our bajaj allianz insurance.
Sir, it would be difficult for us to know about the insurance part, as we are only dealing with the health issues.
okay..just let me a good doctor who can help. It would be nice if I get in Gurgaon or south Delhi.
Ok. Can you please confirm your mobile number?
You will be soon getting a call from our customer care executive who will guide you to find an appropriate doctor near Gurgaon.
You are Welcome.
Hope I was helpful.
is there anything else I could help you on?
yeah. You were.
no doctor, nothing more.
Thanks for consulting me.
It was nice talking to you.
Have a Nice Evening!!
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Oxyelite pro issues with thyroid problems
- Natural treatment for amenorrhea
- Hashimoto thyroiditis and liver issues
- Elevated prolactin and amenorrhea
- Content in deriva cms gel
- How does prolactin cause amenorrhea
- Sick white coat on tongue
- Thyroid replacement after thyroidectomy
- Newborn baby thyroid problems
- What is classed as a paracetamol overdose
- Cocaine neurological itch
- Can thyroid problems cause gum issues
- Soy milk urine cloudy
- Supplements to take after hysterectomy
- Thyroid problems can underactive thyroid cause pulpitations