Unable to gain weight - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hi sir
Doctor : please proceed with your medical query
User : i m to thin i eats alot but still not able to gain weight..i want ot gain weight..right now i am only 56kg , 23 years old
Doctor : ok
User : what should i do????
Doctor : i can help you
User : please .i need your advice
Doctor : The basic principle of weight gain is simple: You need to consume more calories than you expend.
Doctor : Eat larger portions and eat at least five meals a day.
User : i dont really do a lot of physical work..so where this energy is being consumed
Doctor : for example, choose dairy products, fish and meat over bread. Choose eggs over vegetables.
Doctor : Eat foods with high protein content such as beans, pulses and peas, and foods with high starch content such as potatoes, rice and tapioca
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Weed popper addiction
- Weight gain unable to hold urine
- Discomfort urinating sideways in men
- Calories weight and height according to age
- Calories in a starbucks vanilla chai tea
- Unable to gain weight how to increase 10 kgs
- Does beer improve complexion
- Rectal pain, sweats, dizzy
- Woke up with black eye diagnosis
- Can i take whey protein before workout
- Boost plus to gain weight
- Over weight unable to gain erection using phentermine related
- Zolfresh unable to gain weight
- Unable to gain weight can i be prescribed medication
- C4 pre workout supplement