Unable to gain weight - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hi sir
Doctor : please proceed with your medical query
User : i m to thin i eats alot but still not able to gain weight..i want ot gain weight..right now i am only 56kg , 23 years old
Doctor : ok
User : what should i do????
Doctor : i can help you
User : please .i need your advice
Doctor : The basic principle of weight gain is simple: You need to consume more calories than you expend.
Doctor : Eat larger portions and eat at least five meals a day.
User : i dont really do a lot of physical work..so where this energy is being consumed
Doctor : for example, choose dairy products, fish and meat over bread. Choose eggs over vegetables.
Doctor : Eat foods with high protein content such as beans, pulses and peas, and foods with high starch content such as potatoes, rice and tapioca
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Weight gain unable to hold urine
- Unable to gain weight how to increase 10 kgs
- Treatment and cure for secondary wound infection
- Treatment and cure for ischemic heart failure
- Hcg blood results
- Combipatch weight gain
- Treatment and cure for spongiform leukodystrophy
- Treatment and cure for sudden premature labor
- Treatment and cure for forehead injury
- Whey protein supplements
- Over weight unable to gain erection using phentermine related
- Periactin weight gain
- Zolfresh unable to gain weight
- Unable to gain weight can i be prescribed medication
- Whey protein pills