Unable to conceive, gaining weight. Any diet plans that can help ? - Online Doctor Chats
Hello Doctor...Good Evening...
oopd Good afternoon
How can I help you today?
I am trying for a baby....i have been married for past 4 years...
since 3 months back when we have started planning...i am noticing that i am gaining weight like anything
i dont want to become fat..all my dresses are now veri tight for me...its like someone is filling air inside my body
at the same time i dont want to do any stomach exercise
could you please help me in my diet plan
i am 5'1
my weight is now 55+
I think your weight for your height is appropriate.
It is possible that you are having edema.
edema is puffiness.
It can be due to many causes.
I need to know the reason to help you better.
what is edema?
Edema is when water acumulates under the skin and in the body.
what needs to be done o overcome edema
It can be due to many causes.
First we need to determine if you have edema or not.
Then we try to figure out the cause.
what should i do
If cause is corrected then the edema comes down.
I will ask a few questions to see if something relevant is there in history.
please go ahead
You say that you were gaining weight since three months for no reason.
Did you change something in your routine at that time?
actually m noticing from past 3 months...it may be before also
no i have not
Did you take a medicine during that period?
since last one year i am taking Folvit 5 mg
and iron tonic...
Any other medicine?
Here I will mention that natural medicines can have unknown side-effects.
Did you have any change in appetite or food intake?
but one thing i want to tell you...i dont eat breakfast....directly aroung 12 will have lunch
then evening some light snax and dinner
Yes I will tell you about the correct diet that you should take.
but daily i have Tea or coffee with 2 biscuits
Can I know your age?
Are you there?
Do you want to talk on phone?
I can arrange a phone conversataion.
when actually i have only mins...
Confirm your phone number.
Customer care team will connect.
i am 28 year old..
In the meanwhile I will advise you to see a doctor for weight gain.
You should have 3 proper meals and 3 small snacks in a day
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is it alright to travel after double stent operation
- Experiencing vaginal infection and indigestion
- Is consevel capsule a weight gain conceiving medicine
- How to withdraw restyl without causing any side effects
- Breastfeeding planning to opt for diet is it advisable
- Suggest vegetarian diet to lose weight
- Doing workout diet plan to build muscles
- Have gained weight need a balanced diet chart
- Does levest side effects lead to irregular periods
- How to treat for constant dizziness light headed and vomiting
- Planning to conceive
- Trying to conceive does progesterone help to conceive
- Unable to conceive prescribed folsafe reeshape and glycomet help
- Ivf conceived miscarriage ivf repeated unable to conceive
- Tips for vegetarian diet plan to reduce weight