Unable to conceive, Ovulations - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : hi, ive been having sex with my partner for 8months now unprotected and i dont seem to be gettin pregnant n imv ery worried
Doctor : Ok I shall help you
User : how
Let me ask you few questions before that.
User : ok
What is your age?
User : 18
Do you have regular periods?
User : yes
What is the length of your menstrual cycle ie how many days?
User : 4-5 days
Doctor : After how many days you get the next cycle?
User : about a month later
You have to know a fact that pregnancy happens when the male sperm meets the female egg
User : can it take a while to get pregnant or does it happen straight away
It shall happen within a year of regular unprotected sexual intercourse
A female should know about her ovualtion days
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Home remedy to make endometrial lining thin
- To improve endometrial thickness by food
- Decdan 05mg and infertility
- Unable to conceive after miscarriage
- Sperm count post vasectomy hpf 1 3 sperm
- Unable to conceive after myomectomy
- The cause of normospermia
- Unable to conceive depression
- Does beard growth affect infertility
- Unable to conceive for two years
- Migraines and endometrial hyperplasia
- Ivf conceived miscarriage ivf repeated unable to conceive
- Siphene when periods are regular
- Ncp for endocervical polyp
- Food for endometrial thickness