Unable breathe through nose for some time while sleeping - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
Please proceed with your question
I have problem with the breathing for the past 3 to 4 months i wanted to know why?
Okay, can you please elaborate on that so that I can understand your problem better?
What do you mean by problem with breathing?
See when i sleep i am unable to breath with the nose, it gets blocked and will be unable to breath, that time i need either vicks or some kind relief things, it will last for around 30 minutes where i nedd to breath through my mouth.
Even some times i feel i am tired.
do you have any discharge from the nose?
discharge in the sense?
Any mucus from the nose?
the greenish semi solid thick liquid coming from the nose?
no. once it gets blocked i either need to clean it with hot water or i need to go for steaming
What is solution for this? How can come out of it?
From your description, I suspect you maybe suffering from temporary nasal congestion when you lay down to sleep
another reason could be chronic infection of the sinuses
you can continue to do the steam inhalation
and you can use nasal saline drops
Should i need to contact any of the Cardiologist or any physicians?
But I would suggest you to kindly consult an ENT doctor
ENT doctor is better
you should get yourself examined by an ENT doctor, and if needed the ENT doctor may ask you to get one X-ray of the nose
Once we find out the exact cause we can decide on the treatment part
is there anything else I can help you with?
Ok, but it will be more only when i either smoke or drink.
Then please do stop smoking
and do consult an ENT doctor at the earliest
Ok fine. thank you sir.......
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- While sleeping some times my heart races
- Fabry disease smell burning
- Breathing through the nose
- Diagnosis of conductive hearing loss
- Diagnosis of staphylococcal scalded skin syndrome
- Cant breathe through nose
- Get rid of dettol burns
- Why everytime i yawn my nose burns
- What causes breathing through mouth and snoring while sleeping
- Diagnosis of paresis
- Stinging burning roof of mouth
- Diagnosis of lobar pneumonia
- Child unable to breath through nose
- Diagnosis of essential thrombocythemia
- Choked on food now chest burns