Ultrasound showing small stones in left ureter. Suggest the required treatment - Online Doctor Chats
Please proceed with your query
My name is XXXX, and I am 33 yrs old.
please proceed with your query
Right now, I am feeling pain in my penis since half an hour.
I am thinking it is because of the stone trying to come out thru urine.
what should I do now? How to get rid of the stone in the urine path?
if the pain is severe, you need to rush to the ER at the earliest
Surgical instrumentation would be required to take the stone out
the pain is not continueos and not severe.
what is the size of the stone?
Its size was not mentioned in the report at that time.
That is not the right report then
A mention of the size in cms in required to assess and manage any stone
I'll try.. what is ER that you mentioned earlier?
it is important to rule out any acute conditions
it is better to repeat the scan at the earliest
get well soon
do you have any more queries for now?
it seems like you are done with the chat for now
I shall close the chat window
Please log in any time to chat
Bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Protein level in pregnancy
- What level of urea to worry
- Pelvic ultrasound showed polycystic configuration of the ovaries required treatment
- Pregnant regular meth user ultrasound shows small fetus size treatment
- Very itchy between anus and penis
- Where is the widowmaker located
- Dry skin between scrotum and anus
- Lithotripsy and a sore neck
- Sore lump between scrotum and anus
- Nephrotic syndrome and peeing a lot
- Painful lump between anus and testicles
- Treatment and cure for ureter injury
- Lump between toddler genital area and anus
- Kidney ureter bladder ultrasound
- What are the possible treatments for stones in ureter