Ulnar neuropathy treatment - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I have been diagnosed with ulnar neuropathy
Doctor : ok
User : 4 months ago
User : I'm a 50 year old female
User : how long should I wear the elbow brace
User : I only take it off to shower
User : the doctor told me to wear it if it helps
User : I wear it all the time
User : should I wear it several months
User : or how much longer?
may i know what is the cause the doctor has told for your ulnar neuropathy
User : nerve damage to the elbow
User : from leaning on it
Doctor : ok
what is the impairment you are facing now?
User : are there any restrictions with this type of injury or activities I should avoid?
User : tingling in the last 2 fingers
User : some shooting pain down the arm
are you suffering from diabetes?
User : do you have an answer for me?
User : no illnesses
Doctor : from the short history i figure it out
it is the pressure damage caused to the ulnar nerve at the elbow
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- General anesthesia and breathing tube
- Dogs tooth scratched me but no blood
- Physiology of alzheimers
- Neurologist for alzheimers
- Treatment and cure for ulnar neuropathy
- Donated blood and now purple spots
- Typhoid fever and blood donating
- Blood pressure dot physical
- Liver enzymes to high to donate blood
- Ulnar neuropathy treatment
- Aneurysm in arm symptoms
- Ulnar neuropathy treatment exercises
- Ulnar neuropathy cipro
- Cavernous internal carotid artery aneurysm
- Suggest treatment for ulnar neuropathy