Ulnar neuropathy treatment - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : I have been diagnosed with ulnar neuropathy
Doctor : ok
User : 4 months ago
User : I'm a 50 year old female
User : how long should I wear the elbow brace
User : I only take it off to shower
User : the doctor told me to wear it if it helps
User : I wear it all the time
User : should I wear it several months
User : or how much longer?
may i know what is the cause the doctor has told for your ulnar neuropathy
User : nerve damage to the elbow
User : from leaning on it
Doctor : ok
what is the impairment you are facing now?
User : are there any restrictions with this type of injury or activities I should avoid?
User : tingling in the last 2 fingers
User : some shooting pain down the arm
are you suffering from diabetes?
User : do you have an answer for me?
User : no illnesses
Doctor : from the short history i figure it out
it is the pressure damage caused to the ulnar nerve at the elbow
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is an infected ankle
- Moderate cerebral atrophy in newborn
- Sore muscles and ankle joints
- Treatment and cure for ulnar neuropathy
- Lipping of ankle joint
- Toddler red spots around the knee ankle
- Ulnar neuropathy treatment
- Left sided cerebral atrophy
- Male menopause cerebral atrophy
- Landed wrong swollen ankle
- Mild cerebral atrophy in neonatal
- Ulnar neuropathy treatment exercises
- Ulnar neuropathy cipro
- Mild cerebral atrophy and thyroid
- Suggest treatment for ulnar neuropathy